Weekly crypto sentiment brain-powered by the most authoritative experts from the trading network.
The previous week was traditionally filled with newsbreaks for Bitcoin. Some of the most important events included Fidelity’s announcement about the intention to launch institutional platform for bitcoin and ethereum, the sudden surge of Bitcoin by more than $1,500 on Bitfinex in the space of just a few hours and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) punishing bitcoin hedge fund with $2.5 million penalties for Ponzi scheme. Let’s reminiscent on the bitcoin-related events that happened during this week:
- At the beginning of the week, the announcement that Bakkt, upcoming cryptocurrency trading platform that supposed to be launched on December the 12th could begin offering physically settled bitcoin futures contracts in December, was the most buzzing.
- Later on, the huge splash was made by new HTC Phone Exodus 1 blockchain-enabled phone. It can now be pre-ordered and only available for bitcoin and ethereum.
- Last major newsbreak of the week was the arrest of Unocoin, Indian Crypto Exchange, Co-Founder for his attempts to set up unregistered ‘Illegal’ Bitcoin ATM in Bangalore.
- Overall sentiment based on all ideas published on TradingView within the course of the last seven days was as follows: 63% of traders on the platform were bullish, and 37% were bearish. 80% bullish, 20% bearish is the ratio among the top 10 Bitcoin traders. That’s much more positive compared to the previous week when 69.2% of top traders were bullish.
- TradingView pro user xuanhaimmoer shared one of the most popular Bitcoin educational ideas of the week. He taught the users about psychology in financial markets comparing #Bitcoin with #NASDAQ100 and explaining why both are almost identical. Check more details on the chart below:
COMPARING BITCOIN 5D WITH NASDAQ 1M – GOD by xuanhaimmoer on TradingView.com